I am from a library in a foreign country, and we need access to a resource you hold. Is it possible for you to provide us either a copy or loan of the resource?


Submit your request to our interlibrary loan department. You can do this by submitting a request through OCLC, or you can email our interlibrary loan staff directly. The ILL staff will evaluate your request for eligibility. We accept payment via credit card, IFLA vouchers, and OCLC IFM.

  • Last Updated Apr 12, 2022
  • Views 6
  • Answered By Megan Lounsberry

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0